The Cryonics Symposium International on 26 – 27 July 2019
The Symposium will be presented by Rudi Richard Hoffman, the world's leading cryonics insurance agent, a former member of the Financial Planning Association, a member of the Alcor Life Extension Foundation, a member of the Cryonics Institute and a member of the World Transhumanist Association.
The Symposium will be held on 26 and 27 July 2019.
The schedule of the event:
Friday, July 26th, 07:00—09:00 pm social gathering of cryonicists at the Holiday Inn hotel, Fort Lauderdale, Airport, 2905 Sheridan Street, Hollywood, Florida, the USA.
Saturday, July 27th, 10:00 am—16:00 pm speakers’ reports.
Topics of the discussion:
- Unlimited Life Spans
- Age Reversal
- Artificial Intelligence
- Unlimited Health
- Suspended Animation Team Technical Demonstration
- Jim Yount, American Cryonics Society
- Alexey Potapov, KrioRus
- Linda Chamberlain, Alcor Founder
- Joseph Kowalsky, Cryonics Institute
- Dennis Kowalski, President of the Cryonics Institute
- Bill Faloon, Director and Сo-founder of Alcor
- Max More, CEO Alcor
- Dr. R. Michael Perry, a member of Alkor, Director of the Venturists Society
- Ben Best, President and CEO of the Cryonics Institute
- Sayer Johanson, a member of the mobile Suspended Animation Team
There is no fee for participation in this event.